Saturday, February 2, 2013

Earth Kitchen Project,,,My Outdoor Kitchen

The Earth Kitchen Project was the first blog I started and was my first at getting my hands dirty with cob and adobe building. If you are at all interested in wood fired ovens or my adventure in building an outdoor kitchen area out of cob and adobe the please feel free to read the blog at earthkitchenproject.com. The earth kitchen project blog is specifically focused on building my outdoor kitchen.



This is the the first part of my outdoor kitchen almost completed. This is my large oven. It's a wood fired oven that cooks pizza, breads, roasts, vegetables and more beautifully. The inside open space of the oven is 48 inches in diameter and 27 inches tall. It's a big oven and I love it.

I have so much information about building the oven as well as plans for the rest of the kitchen that I put all the information into 1 blog, the earthkichenproject.com. So feel free to enjoy that blog as well. I hope it can help and maybe inspire you to build something of your own.


1 comment:

  1. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and preserve checking for new information.outdoor kitchen Wellington

    ReplyDelete